I don't remember the final scores for those games (except that we had fewer points, if any, than the other team). Losing felt bad then, but it taught me a lot about myself, life, and work.
- If you're prepared, you still might bomb.
- Embarrassment isn't forever.
- Laughter goes a long way to make you feel better.
- Yelling at your teammates won't improve their skills or your relationship.
- If you miss a shot, there's always another try and another and another.
- Working hard and sweating a lot makes you feel great about yourself even if you don't win.
- Playing outside does wonders for your mood.
- True friends still like you even after you lose.