Popcorn is both healthy and tasty...so, make some today to snack on or enjoy in front of a movie.
White popcorn kernels
Stainless steel deep soup pan with clear glass lid
- Put your pan on a burner at medium high heat.
- Scoop out enough coconut oil to coat the bottom of your pan.
- Drop one kernel into the pot once all coconut oil is melted (there should be about a 1/4" of cocunut oil in the base of the pot). Put on the lid.
- Wait for that one little kernel to pop.
- Once the kernel has popped, pour enough popcorn in to coat the bottom of your pan in a single layer. I use 1/2 cup.
- Shake the pot back and forth to coat all the kernels.
- Wait for it all to start popping.
- Once the popping slows down or stops, pour the contents into a big bowl.
- Salt to taste.