Now that I have four children and I'm well into my thirties with a demanding career, I've learned that a good mother is one who tries hard to love her children with patience and consistency.
|Those "piercings" are merely magnets. Nice, huh?|
- I hate you. (What kid hasn't uttered those words out of anger?)
- All my friends feel sorry for me because you're so strict. (This one still makes me beam with pride)
- You're a horrible mother. (yeah, I know)
- I wish you were different, then I could tell you stuff. (Maybe if I were more like a teenager?)
- You'd be so much skinnier if you got a tummy tuck (Ouch! That hurts almost as much as pushing you out after carrying you inside my body for nine months while packing on 70 pounds.)