Friday, August 12, 2011

Quick Fix: Reunion Hair

Before
When you have long hair and you're a mom of four, you tend to put off getting your hair cut. This upcoming reunion was the push I needed to trim, smooth, and fancy myself up.
After

Me and Amanda
I love Aveda salons because you get the nice massage before your hair cut and every thing smells lovely in there.  My stylist, Amanda, was very sweet and kept my hair change fairly low-key. Which is good for a reunion...I'll leave the half-shaved head for another day.

First-time hair cuts with new artists at Landis are around $20! If you're in Salt Lake and want to pamper yourself, check out Landis. They have two locations: Liberty Heights (900 East and 1300 South, where I went) and Marmalade.  

The groovy outside wall of Landis in Liberty Heights.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! You look great!! Maybe one of these days I'll check that place out.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It