I'm now the marketing director for Steal Network. "Founded by Jana Francis and Rett Clevenger, Steal Network is an interactive marketing company that delivers top quality brands and products one-day-at-a-time to their communities of women through the websites BabySteals.com, ScrapbookSteals.com and KidSteals.com, KidCrawl.com and many more to come." This exciting company is a little over three years old and growing rapidly. I love being part of the team.
Here's the short list for why I love Steal Network:
- Everyone plays to win. Employees have their eye on making the company better and more profitable. Imagine that? How refreshing.
- No micro-managing. This is incredibly liberating. Everyone is in charge of where and what they spend my time on. Results are expected and everyone delivers.
- Family values. I don't feel looked down upon when I mention I have to leave to pick up children or attend a softball game.
- Opposite of corporate, but completely professional.
- They love babies and kids. I have been in more meetings with where co-workers have their baby or small child with them (or I can hear their baby or small child over the speakerphone) than I have been in without them — and no one rolls their eyes or acts like it is out of the ordinary or unacceptable. That is a totally new world for me.
- Listening. They are open to their employees input and suggestions. They don't just say they listen, they actually do! In the past few weeks the owners themselves have conducted the yearly reviews, sometimes spending upwards of an hour with each employee.
- Approachability. My bosses are extremely intelligent, but never intimidating — plus they're innovative and hardworking.They're authentic and fun to be with, which makes our meetings such a pleasure to attend.
- Their motto is: We Send Joy — and they mean it. The women they serve are overwhelmingly delighted with the service, product, and experience. Amazing.
BabySteals.com - This is the place to get all the latest and greatest baby gear for tots under 2. If you frequently go to baby showers, but don't have any kids under 2, this place will help you get the perfect shower gift every time.
KidSteals.com - This site showcases everything your preschoolers and school-aged children need. Every day is different with kids. This site keeps you ahead of the curve.
ScrapbookSteals.com - I'm not a scrapbooker, but I enjoy this site for the creative mama moments I often have with (or without) my kids. Need something to make those invitations stand out? This is the place. Looking for an idea for a summer craft? This place has it all.
KidCrawl.com - If you're a bargain hunter and you're looking for a specific baby or child product, check this site first. You'll be able to see thousands of mom reviews on products, where to get the best price (with links to those sites), and when the product typically goes on sale. You'll also find a community of moms eager and willing to answer your questions about anything and everything relating to raising babies.
Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent Steal Network’s positions, strategies or opinions.